The primary function of the mesh is structured contflex land confinement, mixtures of soil and lime, mixtures of gravel-cement, other materials. Thus gravity walls are constructed to allow no loss mesh filler, this in addition to being confined. If the material is appropriate, will end up settling for a wall of consistency and compactness, because weathering will act on it cohesionándolo.
These meshes are flexible gabions, real barriers that make large fortress with multiple uses.
Examples of use of Contflexdique barriers in civil engineering.
- Construction of small dams provisional or fixed.
- Formation of the terraced plots.
- Dikes anti Inundación.
- Training specks in rivers.
- Regulation of channels.
- Regulation of river ravines by crash barriers and barriers.
- Sinks – Disipadores.
- Rolling waters.
- Containment embankments.
- Recovery river boundaries.
- Ditch Statement.
- Permanent formwork.
- Antitormentas desert sand walls in railways.
- Elevated roads.
- Stuffed middle ground by lateral lines contflex.
- Width road widening.
- Temporary water retention and channeling interim.
- Formation of road medians and side protection (curves, ravines, slopes, etc.).
- Marine shoreline protection.
- Protection of anti snow avalanches (even filling it with snow).
- Formation of the peripheral walls of the pond deposits.
- Retaining walls in lateral excavations, freeing the sides of the excavation wall or interior wall that is visible.
- Support walls for flyovers.
- Underground Construction.